Graduate students in the Dietrich School play a vital role in shared governance through a number of school-wide councils. We are committed to partnering with our students to help ensure their success.
The Graduate Council, composed of six elected members of the graduate faculty as well as five graduate students selected by the A&S GSO, advises the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies on matters of concern to graduate students and graduate education. It reviews proposals for new certificate and degree programs as well as the TA/TF orientation and training practices across our departments.
Office of Graduate Studies
- Holger Hoock, Associate Dean
- Christina Hoenig, Classics
- Gonzalo Lamana, Hispanic Languages and Literatures
- Juan Manfredi, Mathematics
- Kathryn Roecklein, Psychology
- Andrew Strathern, Anthropology
- Randall Walsh, Economics
- Marisa Andrews, Department of Theatre Arts
- Karen Brown, Department of Music
- Daniel Perrefort, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Morgan Pierce, Department of History
- Brenda Solkez, Department of Hispanic Languages and Literatures